Desinder is the curated online platform that facilitates collaborations on creative, innovative design projects.
Freelance Apparel Designers can search and find design projects.
Apparel Brands can search and find talented freelance designers.
Apparel, footwear, bags, and accessories designers are welcome to register.
Today, it is completely free to sign up as a designer at Desinder. Payable premium features will be introduced during 2020. You will be notified and there will be no obliation to use the premium services.
Now it is free to connect with brands, search and apply for pojects, as well as publish your profile for brands to discover.Register For Free
The Benefits - For The Designer
- You can showcase your work to brands all over the world.
- There is no bidding. You charge based on the value you deliver.
- You can get long term contacts that secure a monthly income.
- Depending on the projects, you can work with several clients at the same time and thus make more money.
- Your work will be rated making it easier for you to get other projects in the future.
- You don’t have to hustle to find new clients constantly, clients can find you.
- Grow your network and contacts. As the saying goes: Your network is your net worth.
- You can build relationships to last a lifetime.
- The site is easy to use .
- Your profile and portfolio are hidden for the other designers, removing the competing pressure.
- You have a one-stop platform, instead of posting and hunting jobs in all the paces.
- Desinder is a connecting platform. It facilitates the connection between you and the brand. Desinder has nothing to do with your transactions, or the project itself, leaving you in control to focus on your collaboration, without middle-hands.
How It Works - For The Designer
Become A Member
Sign Up & Create Your Profile
It's free to sign up during the Beta phase. Just fill in your details to sign up for a membership with us. Your profile is like a mini-website that makes your business really shine. Show off examples of your work, your skills, and all the reviews you get.
Find A Project
Log in to your account or even better search the directory and apply for open projects in your category. View each project description to decide if it's right for you. Once you view a description and see that it fits your expertise and timeline, you can apply.
Contact the brands to provide a quote. The brand can select you for the project.